The Finer Points
Five fun facts:
01. I love community. I love seeing creatives THRIVE because they had someone alongside them to cheer them on.
02. I’m a city girl, through and through. Grew up in NYC, DC, LA and Hong Kong. I'm working on learning how to get along with nature. 😬
03. I did not grow up in the traditional sense, so you'll see me play "catch-up" a lot. For example, I just watched Aladdin, the animated version, for the first time ever! (loved it). I have never jumped in a pile of leaves and didn't drive until I turned 30.
04. My sisters and I have birthdays on November 20, 21, and 22.
05. I'm equal parts right- and left-brained. This means I love love love love the arts, but I also love the details, strategy and logistics that come with social media strategy.
Can we hire The Finer Points on a project basis?
Absolutely! Every day, I have the privilege of meeting incredibly talented people, striving to achieve their goals, but who can't afford to hire anyone full time, thus feeling like they have to figure it all out on their own.
But you never have to go it alone (I’m here for you!). I'm perfect for small business owners. You don’t have to worry about my PTO time, health benefits, sick leave, etc. Whether it’s strategizing for your brand, managing your social media platforms, fostering your online community or editing important documents, there are so many details required to run a successful business. Details are my strength and I'm here to play the long-game, provide the support you need and dream alongside you.
Photo: Nick Welsh Photography
Who does The Finer Points service?
Creatives and small business owners! Wedding event pros, musicians, Broadway performers, photographers, writers, film makers, painters and VAs are my jam. If you’ve got a creative talent, I’d love to work with you!
Do you work with non-creative business owners?
While creative businesses are my specialty, I love small businesses of all types. Shoot me a note so we can chat more about your needs.
Photo: Olivia Reed Photography
Photo: Erica Baker Photo
When it comes to serving your audience, you need to have a plan and execute it consistently. You are more likely to convert your social media followers into paying clients when you show up with valuable content and develop that know-like-trust factor. I can help you serve your audience well.
While you may be pursuing the career of your dreams, you know how overwhelming it can get when you don't create boundaries. You'd rather spend time serving your clients than staring at the computer screen. I can help you set up and maintain systems and workflows that move repetitive tasks off your plate.
Whether it's a photo shoot, an orchestral performance, or a corporate retreat, you may be overwhelmed by the idea of putting all the details of an event together. The stakes are high and you don't want to forget anything. I can help you pull together timelines, packing lists, paperwork, and anything else to make your event run smoothly.