Five fun facts:
01. I love community. I love seeing creatives THRIVE because they had someone alongside them to cheer them on.
02. I’m a city girl, through and through. Grew up in NYC, DC, LA and Hong Kong. I'm working on learning how to get along with nature. 😬
03. I did not grow up in the traditional sense, so you'll see me play "catch-up" a lot. For example, I just watched Aladdin, the animated version, for the first time ever! (loved it). I have never jumped in a pile of leaves and didn't drive until I turned 30.
04. My sisters and I have birthdays on November 20, 21, and 22.
05. I'm equal parts right- and left-brained. This means I love love love love the arts, but I also love the details, strategy and logistics that come with social media strategy.
Can we hire The Finer Points on a project basis?
Absolutely! Every day, I have the privilege of meeting incredibly talented people, striving to achieve their goals, but who can't afford to hire anyone full time, thus feeling like they have to figure it all out on their own.
But you never have to go it alone (I’m here for you!). I'm perfect for small business owners. You don’t have to worry about my PTO time, health benefits, sick leave, etc. Whether it’s strategizing for your brand, managing your social media platforms, fostering your online community or editing important documents, there are so many details required to run a successful business. Details are my strength and I'm here to play the long-game, provide the support you need and dream alongside you.
Photo: Nick Welsh Photography
Who does The Finer Points service?
Creatives and small business owners! Wedding event pros, musicians, Broadway performers, photographers, writers, film makers, painters and VAs are my jam. If you’ve got a creative talent, I’d love to work with you!
Do you work with non-creative business owners?
While creative businesses are my specialty, I love small businesses of all types. Shoot me a note so we can chat more about your needs.
Photo by: Allison Lee Photography